About this Two Part Webinar
Please see the day-specific webinars for more detailed information. Registration to both webinars can be completed here.
- Registration closes at 12:00 pm Eastern on March 10, 2010. Cancellations made by March 4, 2010 will receive a refund, less a $20 cancellation. After that date, there are no refunds.
- Registrants will receive detailed instructions about accessing the webinar via e-mail the Monday prior to the event. (Anyone registering between Monday and the close of registration will receive the message shortly after the registration is received, within normal business hours.) We ask that registrants please turn off any spam blockers or filters to ensure that the information is received. Registrants unable to access e-mail during that time (out of office, etc.) should contact the NISO office to designate an alternate contact. Any registrant who has not received login instructions by 10:00 am Eastern on March 10 should contact the NISO office at email@example.com or call 301-654-2512.
- Registration is per site (defined as access for one computer) and includes access to the online recorded archive of the webinar. An unlimited number of participants can view per site. If you are registering someone else from your organization, either use that person's e-mail address when registering or contact the NISO office to provide alternate contact information.
- Webinar presentation slides and Q&A will be posted to the site following the live webinar.
- Registrants will receive access information to the archived webinar following the event. An e-mail message containing archive access instructions will be sent within 48 hours of the event. Archive access is for 365 days following the live event.