2020 Annual Members Meeting and Standards Update
This slide deck was provided at the Annual Members Meeting and Standards Update, and provides an overview of NISO activities during the calendar year of 2019. Normally on-site at the ALA Annual Conference, this year's Member Meeting was held virtually. If you prefer, you can view the full video recording of this year's gathering.
The following Working Group members and NISO staff provided updates on several NISO projects:
- Content Platform Migrations - Kim Steinle, Duke University Press
- E-Book Metadata Working Group - Ravit David, Scholars Portal, Alistair Morrison, Johns Hopkins
- KBART - Andrée Rathemacher, University of Rhode Island, Noah Levin, Independent
- Open Discovery Initiative - Rachel Kessler, ProQuest
- Seamless Access - Jason Griffey, NISO