NISO Member News
Fresh Meadows, NY. | July 7, 2022
Data Conversion Laboratory (DCL), an industry leader in structured data and content transformations, today announces it achieved record growth in new business commitments during the first half of 2022. DCL’s technology expertise, market readiness for digital transformation, and customer service are fostering expansion in content structure and conversion services for new global customers and an uptick in services for existing customers.
Key growth drivers include
- Federal government and defense adoption of S1000D – new multi-year contracts for S1000D conversion and content structure services
- S1000D conversion software – first delivery of licensed, on-premise DCL software package to convert classified documents
- Pharma industry and structured content – rapidly growing need for structured content and data management to support the increased speed of drug development
- Expansion of global business – international engagement with customers in Japan, Australia, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, and the UK
- New partnerships with leading technology providers – DCL’s Partnership Laboratory signs with new partner firms that offer industry-leading software platforms and CMS solutions for structured content and data
- Harmonizer 4.0 – significant enhancements of DCL’s software solution to analyze and identify content reuse across large document sets along with new licensing models, including a self-service capability
- Content Clarity 2.0 – new release of DCL’s software engine that analyzes content collections and identifies the errors in journal and book content structure that hinder discoverability and interoperability
Organizations across various industries are discovering that content structure is the starting point when adopting digital technologies that improve workflow efficiencies and revenue. The intelligent structure of content and data is the foundation to achieve real innovation in every industry.
“We feel positive about the future, having met with many clients and prospects at three industry events over the past two months. After more than two years of uncertainty, we’re happy to see businesses investing again in technology services that drive efficiency and expansion by adopting standardized content structures and implementing XML and metadata,” explains Mark Gross, president at DCL. “Companies understand that content is the catalyst that drives business growth."
DCL is a trusted resource to organizations worldwide and provides a range of digital transformation and content structure services. With the latest advances in artificial intelligence and natural language processing, DCL’s services improve content discovery, interoperability, and functionality.
About This Organization
About Data Conversion Laboratory
Data Conversion Laboratory (DCL) provides data and content transformation services and solutions. Using the latest innovations in artificial intelligence, including machine learning and natural language processing, DCL helps businesses organize and structure data and content for modern technologies and platforms. With expertise across many industries, including publishing, life sciences, government, manufacturing, technology, and professional organizations, DCL uses its advanced technology and U.S.-based project management teams to solve the most complex conversion challenges securely, accurately, and on time. DCL is the industry leader in content structuring, XML content conversion, DITA conversion, S1000D conversion, SPL conversion services, and much more. Founded in 1981, DCL was named one of EContent's Top 100 Companies in the Digital Content Industry.